If you wish to register for the 2019-2020 school year, please contact Julie at 651-407-2441
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year begins January 16 for those currently in the Early Childhood Program and January 23 for the general public.
MAP offers 3 and 4 year olds the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of class options with daily activities designed to strengthen social-emotional, physical, and cognitive development all while preparing them for Kindergarten. Children are given the opportunity to explore the world around them in a safe, nurturing, and enriching environment.
MAP is a 4 Star Parent Aware Rated Program. Our Licensed Early Childhood Educators utilize The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® and Teaching Strategies GOLD® assessment tool. The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® is an award-winning, research based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills. Teaching Strategies GOLD® is grounded in objectives that guide teachers throughout the assessment cycle. Both teaching tools are based on research, include predictors of school success, and are aligned with state early learning standards.
CLICK HERE to Download the MAP Parent Handbook (required for registration)
CLICK HERE for Transportation Information
Complete MAP registration includes:
- Completed MAP student registration (Student Information, Immunization Record, Emergency Record)
- Read and agree to the terms of the MAP family handbook
- Non-refundable registration fee of $65 submitted
- Family billing information is updated on our website (credit card information is saved)
- Community Education account paid in full and in good standing
- Students must be potty trained and be able to use the bathroom facilities independently.
- Students must be able to follow simple commands and classroom safety rules and expectations.
PLEASE NOTE! You will need to plan for approximately 10 minutes to complete the registration process.
- Immunization dates to input OR if you are making a conscientious exemption, please contact the EC office at 651.407.2441 prior to registration
- Emergency Contact Information
- Doctor name and phone number
NOTICE: the functionality of the registration may not work as well in a CHROME browser.
We suggest starting the registration process in a browser other than Chrome.