Community Education Classes
|AARP Tax Prep|
Volunteer tax preparers will assist older adults in completing their taxes. People interested in receiving this service must be age62 or older and able to come in person to complete their own taxes. This service is not intended for those who plan to use a power of attorney to complete their taxes. Reservations must be made in advance. Space and time slots limited. Appointments are 1 hour in length.
Tuesday, March 26, April 2 and April 9
9 AM-noon, District Education Center, room 103.
Call 651-407-2018 to make an appointment
Please bring appropriate 2017 tax documents to the appointment which may include:
· Current year’s tax forms and preparation booklet.
· Copy of last year’s income tax return.
· Unemployment compensation statements.
· SSA-1099 form if received SS benefits.
· All 1099 forms (1099-Int, 1099-DIV, 1099-B, etc.) showing interestand/or dividends and documentation showing original purchase price of soldassets.
· 1099-MISC showing any miscellaneous income.
· 1099-R form if received a pension or annuity.
· All forms indicating federal income tax paid.
· Dependent care provider information name, employer ID, SocialSecurity Number).
· All receipts or cancelled checks if itemizing deductions.
· Social Security numbers for all dependents.
AARP Tax Prep
No Items Available