Community Education Classes
|Ski and Snowboard Club (grades 6-8)|
Ski Club Registration Opens Oct. 1 and closes Dec. 3.
Five fun Friday nights have been scheduled for Mahtomedi students to ski or snowboard at Afton Alps, Trollhaugen and Wild Mountain resorts. Spend time with friends and make new ones on the slopes. Tuition includes transportation to and from resorts, lift ticket, on-site supervision and equipment storage day of the trip. If a student has a personal resort ski pass to either Afton Alps or Trollhaugen, a discounted registration fee applies and the student is responsible for getting his/her own lift ticket at the resort. A copy of the pass is required by Dec. 17.
Dates and Locations:
Afton Alps: Jan. 11, Feb. 8
Trollhaugen: Jan. 4, Feb. 1
Wild Mountain: Jan. 25
*In case of weather cancellation, Feb. 22 will be the make-up date.
F18383 - Regular Member Registration - all 5 dates: $205
F18384 - Regular Member Registration - Students with a ski pass to Afton or Trollhaugen: all 5 dates: $155
Student must submit a copy of the pass by Dec. 15.
F18385 - Alternate Member Registration - $19 to register, + $45 for each date signed-up to ski.
No refunds issued for injuries occurring during the program or at another extracurricular activity.
• Buses and trailers will load in the bus lane at the middle school at 2:45 PM and return at 9:30 PM.
• Student may NOT stay at the resort after the event has ended.
• Students MUST use bus transportation provided. Students may not be dropped off or picked up at events privately.
• Students should bring a bag lunch or buy dinner at the resort.
• Rental equipment rates will be posted and payable to the ski resort the day of the trip.
To Participate in Ski Club, student much be registered as a Regular Member or an Alternate Member.
You can not sign up for an alternate date unless student is registered as an Alternate.
Ski and Snowboard Club (grades 6-8)
No Items Available