If you are registering for 2017-2018 year, be sure to change the school year to 2017-2018
Welcome to Mahtomedi Area Preschool (MAP) Registration 2016-17
Families currently in Early Childhood Programs can register starting January 6.
New Families can register starting January 13.
We look forward to having your family join our MAP family!
There are openings in preschool classes - if you are interested in preschool for this year
MAP offers 3 and 4 year olds the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of class options with daily activities designed to strengthen social-emotional, physical, and cognitive development all while preparing them for Kindergarten. Children are given the opportunity to explore the world around them in a safe, nurturing, and enriching environment.
Our Licensed Early Childhood Educators utilize The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® and Teaching Strategies GOLD® assessment tool. The Creative Curriculum for Preschool® is an award-winning, research based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning, enabling children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills. Teaching Strategies GOLD® is grounded in objectives that guide teachers throughout the assessment cycle. Both teaching tools are based on research, include predictors of school success, and are aligned with state early learning standards.
CLICK HERE to Download the MAP Family Handbook (required for registration)
CLICK HERE for Transportation Information
If you need financial assistance contact Diane Tich, Early Childhood Coordinator at 651-407-2443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interes
CLICK HERE for Directory Release Information
Complete MAP registration includes:
- Completed MAP student registration online (Student Information, Immunization Record, Emergency Record)
- Read and agree to the terms of the MAP family handbook
- Non-refundable registration fee of $65 submitted
- Family billing information is updated on our website (credit card information is saved)
- Community Education account paid in full and in good standing
- Students must be potty trained and be able to use the bathroom facilities independently.
- Students must be able to follow simple commands and classroom safety rules and expectations.
PLEASE NOTE! You will need to plan for approximately 10 minutes to complete the registration process.
The system can't save your information if you close out of the registration.
- Immunization dates to input OR if you are making a conscientious exemption, please contact the EC office at 651.407.2441 prior to registration
- Emergency Contact Information
- Doctor name and phone number
NOTICE: the functionality of the registration may not work as well in a CHROME browser.
We suggest starting the registration process in a browser other than Chrome.