Community Education Classes
NOT ME Safer Daughters Class (Incoming 7th-8th Grade Girls)
Young teens experience a lot more freedom with their environment, relationships, and the internet. 1 in 4 girls will experience a sexual assault during their youth, 80-90% by people they know, and 10-20% by strangers.
In this prevention and safety class you will learn:
- the best ways to recognize and avoid danger
- how to tell and who to tell, even when it is difficult
- confidence strategies
- internet safety information for students and parents
- about peer pressure with drugs and alcohol
Students attend class with a parent or trusted adult.
$60/student-adult pair; $30/extra student
District Education Center
* Training for High School Girls - see under category "Summer 2019 - High School".
If Cost displays as "Varies", click Shopping Cart icon to see pricing options.
No Registrations are confirmed until your payment has been completed.